10/15-10/23- (DASA) 6-hour Certification Workshop
More opportunites for professional learning:
Click here to view the complete 8/22 Eblast
The Bilingual Education Certification Pathway: Additional Classroom Teaching
Extension program is designed for teachers who hold a valid New York State
Teaching Certificate and wish to earn Bilingual Certification without having to
earn an additional degree. Candidates must meet certain Content Core and
Pedagogical Core requirements and must also meet any non-coursework
requirements, such as the New York State Teacher Certification Examinations and
fingerprint clearance, as specified.
This 18 credit program (6 courses) will be offered hybrid online, delivered via Zoom
and Canvas. The program is limited to those teachers who have a valid New York
State Teaching Certificate and a master’s degree.
$1110 per 3 credit graduate course including all fees.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Programs designed for busy working professionals
• Courses blend theory with practice, with a focus on practical applications
• Make a positive and profound impact on school through evidence-based practice
• Courses taught by successful school leaders who have deep experience in the field
• A long history of success: Graduates are highly sought by schools and school districts
• Develop the critical thinking and problem-solving skills need to address the challenges
confronting our school communities
• Benefit from rich interaction with a diverse group of educators
Questions? Contact email@example.com