SUNY New Paltz Master’s in Literacy Grades B-6 or 5-12 36 Credit Program
Join our next cohort! Start classes in Fall 2021! Call or email us now!
Teachers with teaching certification and a master’s degree can submit transcripts for review.
Up to 12 credits may transfer toward a second master’s degree in literacy
Reasons to choose our program
• Become a literacy specialist, working one-on-one with struggling readers and writers
• Be a literacy leader at your school or in your district
• Support ALL students with the literacy demands they face
• Increase your employment options by expanding your curriculum-writing and professional
development leadership skills
• Convenient times, and schedules
• Reasonable pricing for graduate level courses
• Enhance your knowledge with additional training in the area of literacy
• Teachers can apply as a non-degree student and take up to 6 credits before applying to
matriculate into the program
• This program supports Common Core Initiatives
For More Information For application or New Paltz program questions, contact Kathleen Lord at
email@example.com or call 508-965-6084.
Registrations through RTCI/Mylearningplan/Frontline
The Cost is $1125* per 3 credit course.
For RTCI registration help contact Joleen Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-553-9516.
Registrations through New Paltz the cost is $1413* per 3 credit course.
For New Paltz registration contact Dylan Hurley at email@example.com or call 845-257-3299.
(*prices subject to change without notice).
This is program is approved by NYSED to be delivered synchronously online.
RTC Institute is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization.