Please contact us before registering for any graduate program course. Call Joleen Murray at 845-553-9516 or fill out the contact form here.
1. Find desired course under header tab “Our Services” or QUICK LINKS for Catalog and Registration, or from any link located throughout the website . If you can’t locate your desired course, call 845-553-9516.
2. Click on Title of course, (this will show complete details ex: all dates, times, location, instructor, etc.).
3. Click to enroll. If this is your first time registering you will select new user (follow instructions to create a record). If you have enrolled before, you will select registered user (enter email and original password used).
4. Make any changes to your record and click update and continue at bottom of screen.
5. Select registration option (if required) ex: graduate credit, in-service credit, etc.
6. Enter payment option (and credit card information if required) and agree to terms at bottom of page.
The RTC Institute accepts all major credit cards.
All credit cards will be charged, full payment, one (1) month in advance of the start date. All checks are due one (1) month in advance of the start date.
For credit card payment options, call Betty McAleer or Donna Rodriguez @ 845-553-9516
Students with student loans must secure registration on MyLearningPlan.com with a credit card. Call Donna Rodriguez, 845-553-9516, upon registering if you have a student loan.
The RTC Institute reserves the right to cancel any and all courses due to insufficient enrollment. 100% of course fees will be reimbursed on all courses canceled due to insufficient enrollment.
Classes dropped 7 to 1 day before the start date will incur a $100.00 penalty fee.
Classes dropped the day of will incur a $150.00 penalty fee.
Classes dropped after the start date will have NO refund.
Classes dropped due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e., medical reasons, may be accepted with no penalty once a doctor’s note is received by the RTCI.
*Tuition is subject to university cost increases. All prices are subject to change without notice.
For additional information contact Betty McAleer, Joleen Murray, or Donna Rodriguez here.