View the flyer
- Explore content-rich self-paced modules in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math
- Delivered online through Learn America’s Learning Management System
- Modules are aligned with Next Generation Science Standards and NYS-SLS
- E-books include animated videos, self-assessments, assignments, as well as formative and summative assessments
- Inservice: Create a virtual K-12 lesson plan with support from a virtual STEM coach using content from the modules and Rockland Teachers’ Center Online Resource Toolkit
Register for STEMSPACE: Frontline MyLearning Plan.
Select as many self-guided modules as you would like in the registration process!
BIO 1 Fresh Air: Respiratory System, Tidal volumes and breathing
BIO 2 Ticking Right: Cardio-vascular Systems and the Regulation of Heart Beats
BIO 3 No Bones About It: The Skeletal System and Predicting the Height of a Human
CHEM 1 The Disappearing Act: Lessons on Solubility CHEM 2 It’s a Balancing Act: Chemical Reactions CHEM 3 Hot ‘n Cold: Temperature Effects on Matter CHEM 4 Acids, Bases ad Salts CHEM 5 Surface Tension and Viscosity: Properties of Liquids PHY 1 Physics of Baseball: Analyze Baseball Essentials PHY 2 Make a Wave: Study of Sound Waves PHY 3 Closed Circuit: Basics of Electricity PHY 4 Light Waves MAT 1 Dots and Lines: Everyday Applications of Graph Theory MAT 2 You Are What You Eat: Analyze Food Habits through Statistical Methods