Simple Two-Step Registration Process:
Shorten your path to a college degree! Save Time! Save Money! Earn college credits before you get to college!
The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) helps you receive college credit for what you already know for a fraction of the cost of a college course. Developed by the College Board, CLEP is the most widely accepted credit-by-examination program, available at more than 2,900 colleges and universities. Pass any of the 33 CLEP exams and achieve your college and career goals. Contact your college’s admissions office or a career/academic adviser and ask the following questions:
Does your college recognize CLEP examinations in the subjects you want?
What score do you need to get credit for the equivalent course?
Does earning that credit allow you to skip one or more introductory courses?
- Testing site is located at Tappan Zee Education Center, Route 9W, Piermont, NY.
- RTCI registration fee is $35.
- CLEP registration fee is $87, paid at time of CLEP registration.
- Limit is one test per testing session.
- Two-step registration process:
- Bring entrance ticket and government issued photo ID on day of testing (ex: Driver’s License, Passport).
- For testing information contact Donna Rodriguez via our contact form, or via phone 845.553.9516.
RTC Institute is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization.